Order of Worship
We follow a thoughtful and lively rhythm in our worship, sometimes called a liturgy, God speaks and we respond.
- Calling – God takes the initiative, moves towards us with grace, and invites us to worship him.
- Cleansing – God reminds us that we are forgiven in Christ and loved as his children.
- Constitution – God builds us up and nourishes us through the scripture.
- Communion – God draws us forward, as children to the father’s table, to eat a covenant meal with him.
- Commission – God sends us out into his world empowered to be his ambassadors.
Participating each week in this alternating pattern of God’s words and our responses provides help for us today, but also shapes our faith over time to highlight the tenacity and graciousness of God’s covenantal love. Worship not only expresses what we love, it shapes what we love.