Attention Youth Families: Here are some exciting things happening for our youth students this summer. If you student is in 6th-12th grade (or going into 6th-12th grade) see some of our highlights below.
Sunday Light Brunches & Small Groups
As you may know, as of Sunday, May 20th, Redeemer will have only one worship service at 10:00am. Therefore, the Middle Hour will no longer exist and we will be taking a break from adult classes and Children's Sunday School over the summer. However, we still really wanted to make sure our youth are connecting with one another and the youth leaders on Sundays. The creative outcome was to have a weekly light brunch and small groups directly after the worship service every Sunday from May 20th - September 2nd.
- Timing: Sundays 11:20am - 12:00pm
- Location: Tables Outside the Chapel Hall
- Food: In addition to bagels we will be buying a variety of other bites for students and leaders to enjoy.
- Small Groups: Girls and boys will break into groups, eat a light brunch, have a short study and time of prayer.
- Parents: This will be a short 40 minute student gathering each week. Our hope is for parents to grab a coffee and bagel and enjoy conversations with each other and other members and guests at Remember in the chapel and/or chapel hall.
Click HERE for our 2018 Summer Calendar! There are some very exciting upcoming events, gatherings, and studies for our students and their friends. Review it and save the dates for your calendar planning. Printed copies will be available at church on Sundays. Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
3 Days in Santa Barbara Youth Retreat
Mark your calendars for our annual youth summer retreat in Santa Barbara, August 10-12th!
This is by far the best and most memorable event of the summer. Registration for the trip is now open. Friends are also strongly encouraged to join us. This trip normally fills up and we have a waitlist in the weeks prior, so sign up earlier than later if possible.
6th Grade Promotion
Attention Parents of 5th graders: Sunday June 24th is Promotion Sunday for students moving into the Redeemer Youth Ministry. So on June 24th and all the dates thereafter your student is welcome to join the rest of the youth group for all of their gatherings, studies, and events.
Pastor Adam is willing and available to meet with you as parents to help support you as you disciple your students in the community of the church. If you would like to schedule a meeting concerning something you are dealing with your student and/or would like another form of pastoral support, you may email Pastor Adam, firstname.lastname@example.org, to set something up.
If you have any other questions about our youth ministry, please contact us!
- Adam Feichtmann, Associate Pastor: email@example.com
- Josh Cooper, Pastoral Assistant for Youth Ministry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Scholl, Pastoral Intern & Youth Ministry Coordinator: email@example.com