Attention Youth Families: Here are some exciting things happening for our youth students this Fall. If you student is in 6th-12th grade (or going into 6th-12th grade) see some of our highlights below.
Sunday Light Brunches & Small Groups
As you may know, as of Sunday, May 20th, Redeemer will have only one worship service at 10:00am. Therefore, the Middle Hour will no longer exist. However, we still really wanted to make sure our youth are connecting with one another and the youth leaders on Sundays. The creative outcome was to have a weekly light brunch and small groups directly after the worship service every Sunday starting September 9.
- Timing: Sundays 9:00 - 9:50am
- Location: Tables Outside the Chapel Hall
- Food: In addition to bagels we will be buying a variety of other bites for students and leaders to enjoy.
- Small Groups: Girls and boys will break into groups, eat a light brunch, have a short study and time of prayer.
- Parents: This will be a 50 minute student gathering each week. Our hope is for parents to grab a coffee and bagel and enjoy conversations with each other and other members and guests at Remember in the chapel and/or chapel hall.
Click HERE for our 2018 Fall Calendar! There are some very exciting upcoming events, gatherings, and studies for our students and their friends. Review it and save the dates for your calendar planning. Printed copies will be available at church on Sundays. Mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
Junior High Photo Scavenger Hunt - September 14th
Fall Campout - October 12th - 14th
6th Grade Promotion
Attention Parents of 5th graders: Sunday June 24th is Promotion Sunday for students moving into the Redeemer Youth Ministry. So on June 24th and all the dates thereafter your student is welcome to join the rest of the youth group for all of their gatherings, studies, and events.
Pastor Adam is willing and available to meet with you as parents to help support you as you disciple your students in the community of the church. If you would like to schedule a meeting concerning something you are dealing with your student and/or would like another form of pastoral support, you may email Pastor Adam, firstname.lastname@example.org, to set something up.
If you have any other questions about our youth ministry, please contact us!
- Adam Feichtmann, Associate Pastor: email@example.com
- Brian Scholl, Pastoral Intern & Youth Ministry Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org