3 Days in Santa Barbara
Redeemer’s Jr. High and High Schoolers are spending 3 days in Santa Barbara for a summer retreat. Students will build relationships with one another as they enjoy the beaches & pool, play fun games, stay in a nice hotel, study the Bible, and develop deeper and more meaningful friendships with one another. On Sunday morning everyone will attend Christ Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Santa Barbara. This experience will not only be memorable and impactful, it will also be well supervised and SAFE with quality adult leaders. Jr. High and High School students will be together and apart during different portions of this trip for age appropriate teaching and relationship-building.
- When: Friday-Sunday, August 10-12, 2018
- Where: Residence Inn by Mariott Goleta, Santa Barbara, CA
- Cost: $175
Please submit the following to Brian Scholl, firstname.lastname@example.org. Select the forms to download or paper copies are available at the Redeemer Book Table.
- $175 cash or check (make payable to Redeemer Presbyterian Church, memo: “Youth Santa Barbara Trip”)
- Minor Participation Authorization and Consent Form
- 2018/2019 Medical Information Form
Santa Barbara Trip Details:
Once you are registered, mark your calendars and make a note of the info below to get ready for our retreat!
- What to Bring: Bible, notebook, pen, toiletries, warm clothes, board shorts, bathing suit (one piece or two piece with a rash guard), beach towel. Beach gear can be brought, but only pack what you need and please pack light.
- Drop-Off: 9:00AM on the 10th at the Feichtmann House in Costa Mesa
- Pick-Up: 5:00PM on the 12th at the Feichtmann House in Costa Mesa
- Contact: Brian Scholl, email@example.com