Middle Hour| Children's Book and Crafts Club
Sundays, June 26 - August 6, 10:10-10:50am
While the adults and youth group students participate in their respective classes, your children in Preschool (age 2 and potty-trained) through 4th Grade* will engage in a time of worship that includes singing, story books, lessons, discussion and crafts.
Preschool - Kindergarten: Singing, God's Story lesson, Crafts and Coloring
1st - 4th grade: Singing, Listening to Ligonier Ministries Story Books (including The Donkey Who Carried a King, The Priest with Dirty Clothes, The Prince's Poison Cup, and John Knox), Discussion, Crafts and Coloring
Sermon Time | Pilgrim's Progress Elementary Program
Sundays, June 25 - September 3, During 8:45am and 11:00am Worship Services
This summer, your children in Grades 1-4* will embark on a journey with Christian while learning important truths of the gospel and gaining a richer understanding of Christ’s work in the life of a believer. They will listen to a dramatic reading of the adapted version of the book in class and will be given their own copy of the book to enjoy at home at the end of the summer program.
Using the Children's Pilgrim's Progress Curriculum published by Great Commissions, children will discover many important biblical truths, including:
- A deeper understanding of Christ and the gospel
- The necessity of God’s Word, the Holy Spirit, and other believers for teaching, instruction, encouragement, and support
- The true definition of a Christian
- A picture of the Christian life... a pilgrim’s journey with ups and downs, distractions, difficulties, and even feelings of being cut off from God as a believer presses toward the grand end
- Insight into the heart and character of Christians and those who only claim to know Christ
*This includes 4th Grade students who will enter 5th Grade in the fall, 2017. However, 5th Grade students who will enter the 6th grade this fall are invited to join the Jr. High Donuts & Discipleship groups during Middle Hour, and worship with the adults during the service.
Our children are invited to participate in raising funds to provide bibles for the OC jails. READ MORE.