Friday-Saturday, August 14-15 Join the Redeemer Youth for 2 days of fun in Santa Barbara. We will ride the train from Irvine to Santa Barbara, hang out on the boardwalk, go to the beach, eat seafood, and stay in a hotel with friends and trusted leaders. The cost is $50 and additional details are below.
How to Register
Complete and submit the following to Adam Feichtmann or Josh Cooper:
- $50 Cash or Check (payable to Redeemer with "Youth SB Trip" in the memo)
- Minor Participation Authorization & Consent Form
- 2015/16 Medical Form
What to Bring
Bible, pen, toilettries, clothes for 2 days (warm and cool), board shorts, modest one-piece swim suit (no tankinis), beach towel. Pack lightly since you will be carrying your own luggage.
- Drop Off: Friday, 8/14, 7:15 AM
- Pick Up: Saturday, 8/15, 8:40 PM
- Drop Off/Pick Up Location: Irvine Train Station, 15215 Barranca Pkwy
Snacks and meals will be covered from Friday lunch through Saturday dinner. Please make sure to give your child breakfast on Friday morning before we leave.
- Adam Feichtmann, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josh Cooper, email@example.com