Beach Cities parishioners are invited to serve with Mika this Christmas at their annual Christmas Store in Costa Mesa. You may also serve by making donations for the Mika store. Please see details on these serving opportunities below.
Date: Wednesday, December 16th Time: 2:00pm - 8:00pm (Come and go when you can!) Where: RockHarbor Church, 3095 Red Hill Ave, Costa Mesa 92626 What: Sort and organize gifts How: Contact Josh at Mika, firstname.lastname@example.org, to sign up or click HERE sign up on the Mika website.
Mika Christmas Store
Date: Saturday, December 19th Times: Sign up for one of the following shifts:
- 8:00am - 11:30am
- 11:00am - 2:30pm
- 2:00pm - 5:30pm
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm (clean up)
Where: The Crossing Church, 2115 Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa 92627 What: Serve as greeter, gift wrapper, personal shopper, childcare, hospitality, or inventory/stocking How: Contact Josh at Mika, email@example.com, to sign up for one or more shifts or click HERE sign up on the Mika website.
- A brief orientation will be held during the first 30 minutes of each shift so please arrive on time and plan to stay the full length.
- Children are welcome to volunteer with a parent or guardian in the childcare area only.
- Students in 7th-12th grade are welcome to volunteer without parental supervision in any area.
- Some volunteer jobs may involve being outdoors for part of the time, so please plan accordingly.
- Parking is in the large parking structure on the church property.
- The dress is casual and festive!
The biggest need is Wrapping Supplies! See details below on specific items needed. Donations can be delivered directly to the Mika Office (1718 Monrovia Avenue, Costa Mesa 92627).
Donate Wrapping Supplies
- Gift bags and boxes
- Tissue paper
- Wrapping paper
- New, unopened, unwrapped, $20-30 in value, for boys and girls 0-17 years
- Majority of children will be between 4-10 years old
- NO: small gifts, stuffed animals, board games, books, shoes, movies, jewelry, crafts, clothes for teens
- POPULAR: clothes for children 0-7 years and gift cards for teens (Tilly's, Starbucks, In-an-Out)
Donate Gift Cards
- Toys R’ Us